One nation under Jurgen Klinsmann with dreams of goals for all



Got a tip. comment, criticism, idea, or suggestion email us at redwhiteandbluearmy@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A few thoughts from Brian Ching, while he's macking on some hot broad

One of the funniest thing of the night that I saw without a doubt was Brian Ching chatting up some hot ass reporter and getting her business card with her cell number - believe it was one of those gushy, "here's my number, call me, we'll meet up for an 'interview'" kind of moments.

Anyway he clearly he was not altogether happy with how he played because he didn't score and the team didn't win, but he still gave some politically correct responses.

"Just try to go out there and score goals, unfortunately, good for herculez, he scored a good goal i thought we had some good combination playoverall i thought the forwards all played pretty well in my eyes anyway. hopefully it's a tough decision for the coach.

"Yea I hope so, I did get a little tired at the end there and faded a little bit, so a little disappointed in that but i felt good at the beginning of the half and I thought we really combined and played some good stuff, so disappointing result but i thought a lot of guys had heavy legs."

On his back-heal pass that resulted in a Gomez shot on net, low into Peter Cech's hands:

"No I just saw him, he was in a good position and I looked over my shoulder before the ball was played and I just kind of played it in the hopes that he would make the run and he made the run and unlucky on the finish."

No comments:

Post a Comment