One nation under Jurgen Klinsmann with dreams of goals for all



Got a tip. comment, criticism, idea, or suggestion email us at redwhiteandbluearmy@gmail.com

Friday, May 21, 2010

A little project on the side

Gentlemen I know you will enjoy this. I've recently applied for an internship to write for Bleacher Report for the World Cup and they've thrown me a couple of stories they wanted me to publish as a trial process.

Well the latest and greatest story pitch they had me do was compile a slide-show of the hottest women in Brazil including celebrities, WAGs, actresses, models, and general folk. Needless to say this may have been the easiest assignment I've ever had because Brazilian women are for my money the hottest and most exotic in the world.

They said they wanted 15-20 slides, I threw up 42 because you can't short change these gorgeous ladies. Check out the link here on bleacher report, I think you'll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment