One nation under Jurgen Klinsmann with dreams of goals for all



Got a tip. comment, criticism, idea, or suggestion email us at redwhiteandbluearmy@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gomez shares his thoughts with Red, White, and Blue Army

Coming on as a second half sub, Herculez Gomez was certainly a bright spot for the U.S. tonight scoring a goal in the final 4-2 result. he was not flashy, but certainly on a stage like this to score a goal is impressive because he was in the right place and delivered. Here are some of his thoughts:

"It was fun it was hard, it was a great feeling to be out there witht hose guys. You build those friendships during camp, you kind of get thrown in some turmoil with all the fitness and it brings the guys together. They really are a great group of guys and being out there was a lot of fun.

"I haven’t spoken to (Bob Bradley), but I'm a big boy I know what I have to do. I knew coming into this I was going to have to show more than just being able to put the ball into the back of the net. It's been a tough camp, we’ve all worked very hard. It’s out of my hands now, we’ll see what happens. Regardless its been a good experience.

"I felt I gave them a few headaches got them on their toes a bit, but they are a great team. Peter Cech is a great goal keeper, he’s just not anybody, so it was a good test. I'm just glad I survived the 45 minutes."

No comments:

Post a Comment