One nation under Jurgen Klinsmann with dreams of goals for all



Got a tip. comment, criticism, idea, or suggestion email us at redwhiteandbluearmy@gmail.com

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I promise this won't become like a Brett Favre watch

It doesn't take a genius to realize that Landon Donovan is coming back to the LA Galaxy next month when his very successful 10-week loan with Everton is over.

So join the Facebook group, bitch on Everton message boards and bombard Twitter but it looks certain that Landy Cakes is coming back to the MLS (for the Galaxy's March 27 season opener) before he goes to training camp with the U.S. men's national team.

It's not hyperbole to say Donovan's run so far with Everton has been an unblemished success. He was named Everton's player of the month for January and he has helped them move from twelth to eighth place in the EPL. They've been one of the hottest teams lately, knocking off Chelsea and Manchester United in consecutive weekends.

The silver lining in all of this is that Donovan is openly hoping for another stint in England in the near future.

"I'm enjoying it and enjoying every day that I'm here," Donovan said. "Every day that goes by makes me think that I want to stay here.

"I would definitely imagine that I will be back here at some point in my life."

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/soccer/news/story?id=4940784

No comments:

Post a Comment