One nation under Jurgen Klinsmann with dreams of goals for all



Got a tip. comment, criticism, idea, or suggestion email us at redwhiteandbluearmy@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Special Result for Special One, 1-0 Barca not enough


Inter to the Champions League for the first time in 38 years. It was just one of those games where you could kind of feel it from the start. Barcelona never got going until it was way too late. I can't say it enough I really think Ibrahimovic was the goat, the guy just is not a pure enough finisher and I've never understood why he is so valued.

Former Milan coach Arrigo Sachi said recently of Ibra, "He is strong against the weak, but weak against the strong." I think the point is dead on. He has great skill no doubt but disappears in big matches.

As Eric Wynalda just said it was artistry vs. industry and industry won. Oh well for me this gives Bayern Munich a great shot to win. I think Bayern are far likelier the side to score on the road as they have showed the ability to get results on the road and at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment