One nation under Jurgen Klinsmann with dreams of goals for all



Got a tip. comment, criticism, idea, or suggestion email us at redwhiteandbluearmy@gmail.com

Friday, June 3, 2011

Tim Howard after practice


"I'll be anxious and nervous, that's how I've always been. I love that feeling."

-"It's going to be a big game. You have to stand up, a long 90 minutes. Over the last 4 years, we've played some pretty big games. If you ask them, we've given them all they can handle."

-"I watched Barcelona all season, I think everyone does. They're a tough not to crack so I wasn't surprised that they beat Man. U."

-"Argentina plays a 4-3-3 and molds it around Messi. I think Spain will play a version of that. It seems like Barcelona is ruling the world in terms of strategy and style right now."

-"Tough game but good game to start the Gold Cup with (vs. Canada). We're an older brother against Canada in soccer so I expect them to come out swinging. Because its the first game, a good result for us would go a long way. You always want to start a tournament well no question."

-"We've always said, we'll take on all comers. The tougher games you get to play leads to good things. I think playing on the border (in Detroit) will give them a lot of neutral fans."

No comments:

Post a Comment