One nation under Jurgen Klinsmann with dreams of goals for all



Got a tip. comment, criticism, idea, or suggestion email us at redwhiteandbluearmy@gmail.com

Friday, June 3, 2011

All the U.S. vs. Spain you can handle

Check back in this afternoon/early evening and of course tomorrow as I'll be checking out all the U.S. vs. Spain I can handle.

The U.S. got into Boston last night and they practice today at Gillette Stadium. Bob Bradley and Clint Dempsey are having press conferences before training.

Later, Spain will also practice. I will probably stick around for that too.

Tomorrow's match is at 4:30 p.m. on ESPN, be sure to check it out. The Red Sox are at 1:10 p.m. and the Bruins are at 8 p.m. so I think this works out perfectly.

Follow me on Twitter: @RichSlate for updates

No comments:

Post a Comment