One nation under Jurgen Klinsmann with dreams of goals for all



Got a tip. comment, criticism, idea, or suggestion email us at redwhiteandbluearmy@gmail.com

Friday, June 3, 2011

Jonathan Bornstein after practice


I have to admit that I didn't know who Bornstein was at first, I didn't recognize him but I saw other writers putting their recorders in his face so I followed suit. I have ripped him in the past but I have to say that he seems like a really nice guy. Oh and he's tiny, the U.S. site lists him at 5-9 and 145 pounds.

-"Soccer is soccer, sometimes throughout my career I've been asked to play different positions at different times. I think it's adding to my abilities as a player. I think i'll be transitioning back to my old spot. Try to play as I can when I get the opportunity."

-"I think even after the season ended, I do a lot of running on my own. Don't wanna be out of shape coming into camp. Get past where I was a week ago. I think i'm ready, you never know until you get out on the field."

-"Trying to be sharp every day, some days are better than others but overall I think its getting better."

-"Healthy competition. A great quality, move around in the back. Always look forward to learning as much as I can."

No comments:

Post a Comment