One nation under Jurgen Klinsmann with dreams of goals for all



Got a tip. comment, criticism, idea, or suggestion email us at redwhiteandbluearmy@gmail.com

Friday, June 3, 2011

Alejandro Bedoya after practice


"It's unfortunate that Benny got injured (opening up a spot for him), he's a good friend of mine, but things like that happen in football. You always have to be prepared, I'm here ready. My first major tournament. For me, its just keep on developing: learning from every training session and game."

-How he got the call to the team. "I was in Sweden on summer break (from his club season) and my girlfriend had just flown out there. We had a vacation set already for Barcelona. Already packed and ready to go so just changed my plans. Had to book my gf a ticket and came to the States. It's all for the better."

-"This is my opportunity, I have to show I belong here and hopefully I get the chance to play."

-"Disappointed not to make it initially but coach has some hard decisions to make. Good competition. See what I can do. We didn't go over it. Keep moving forward, gotta work hard."

-"Started out well in Sweden, 4 goals and 3 assists in 9 games so far in Sweden."

-"I have an agent for a reason (transfer rumors)."

-"I've had some texts and phonecalls in the area, nice to see my college coach Ed Kelly today. Some of the people will be coming to the game tomorrow so it's going to be fun to see them. I love this area, Boston, so it's nice to be back."

No comments:

Post a Comment