One nation under Jurgen Klinsmann with dreams of goals for all



Got a tip. comment, criticism, idea, or suggestion email us at redwhiteandbluearmy@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back in action


In case you missed it last week the U.S. booked a couple of pretty tasty friendlies for late March starting with Argentina in the armpit of American, The New Meadowlands Stadium, then out to Nashville for a little song and dance with Paraguay.

The MNT will first play the albiceleste on March 26th then take on Paraguay three days later. Slate and I are already considering heading down to catch the game in Jersey, however, I may run into a bit of a problem because I'll be leaving to get more qualified with my soccer background heading to Florida to earn my B coaching license.

Regardless, it'll be interesting to see what type of squad Bob Bradley calls in, he typically loves to call in some guys that are on the verge of earning pt at the top level, but I'm sure we'll see a couple of the top guns. I can't remember if the U.S. plays in the Gold Cup this year or what major tournament they play in over the summer, but this should be the first step in the road forward post-World Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment