One nation under Jurgen Klinsmann with dreams of goals for all



Got a tip. comment, criticism, idea, or suggestion email us at redwhiteandbluearmy@gmail.com

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Good news for all the soccer loving ladies out there (other than my gf)


Don't worry, we're not going to become TMZ or Perez Hilton but I thought this bit of soccer news from off the pitch was too juicy to pass up: Landon Donovan has filed for divorce from actress Bianca Kajlich.

It might be because I just posted about him the other day (not getting loaned to Europe this season) or I recently started following him on Twitter but I feel like LandyCakes is everywhere I look at the moment. Kinda creepy.

Being alone around the holidays is rough though so hopefully some U.S. men's national team groupies can be there for our boy if he needs anything.

Donovan, who plays for the Los Angeles Galaxy, cited irreconcilable differences for the split with Kajlich after nearly three years of marriage.

Kajlich currently stars in the CBS comedy "Rules of Engagement."

They were married on New Year's Eve 2006 and have no children together. He states the couple separated in October 2009.

In a statement, the former couple says, "We remain the closest of friends and will always be important parts of each others lives."


Can't say I have ever seen Kajlich mostly because I'm opposed to watching any sitcom on CBS until I'm at least 50 but from the looks of a quick Google search, she appears to be hot but hey, you can do better than a C-list TV star.

No comments:

Post a Comment