One nation under Jurgen Klinsmann with dreams of goals for all



Got a tip. comment, criticism, idea, or suggestion email us at redwhiteandbluearmy@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My main man Philipp Lahm wants to stay with my main team


I've been on the record as stating I think Philipp Lahm is one of the two or three best outside backs in the world maybe even the best because he can handle either side of the pitch despite his short stature - he's only 5-7 - and his preference to play on the right side as he does now for both club and country.

So I am more than happy to read that the German international is ready to commit his future to my favorite team Bayern Munich for the future.

"There will definitely be talks about my contract his season," he told the Bildnewspaper. "I assume that the club will approach me.

"I can imagine signing for the long term, because as a player in the coming years at Bayern you will play for international titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment