One nation under Jurgen Klinsmann with dreams of goals for all



Got a tip. comment, criticism, idea, or suggestion email us at redwhiteandbluearmy@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Garber gets paid son


While we're on the subject of Major League Soccer, I thought I'd pass along that the league's commissioner Don Garber signed a four-year contract that runs through 2013.

The league said Monday the deal was announced at the MLS board of governors meeting on July 28.

Garber is a former NFL executive who in 1999 replaced the MLS's first commissioner, Doug Logan.


I wouldn't recognize Garber if I bumped into him in the street but that doesn't shake the fact that I wish him well over the next few years as he tries to steer MLS into further relevance in the crowded American professional sports scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment