One nation under Jurgen Klinsmann with dreams of goals for all



Got a tip. comment, criticism, idea, or suggestion email us at redwhiteandbluearmy@gmail.com

Saturday, October 8, 2011

There's Only One Clint Dempsey



I'm in New Hampshire for the long weekend so I only caught bits and pieces of the U.S. vs. Honduras match tonight but I had to post this highlight. The U.S. won 1-0, Jurgen Klinsmann's first win, in Miami and it was all thanks to Clint Dempsey's excellent strike. Tim Howard earned the shutout.

I have the game sitting on my DVR at home. It didn't seem to be too exciting overall (it was pouring) but if I decide to watch it (good chance), I'll write a more detailed summary at some point next week.

Until then, say it with me: there's only one Clint Dempsey! What a goal, there's nobody else on the U.S. that could even dream of pulling off a move like that.




No comments:

Post a Comment